itsnara


HOME ABOUT STUFF FOLLOW DBOARD



INARAH ♡
fct's dancing machine//gfame




© Template by AtiqahJaidin
Image from TUMBLR | WHI
back together
Friday, December 6, 2013 | 0 comment[s]

Assalamualaikum.

My driving class kena tunda pergi 21 Dec --" Lol baru hari tu excited mau start awal. Well, we plan but we're not the ones who make it happen. Soooo, plans for holiday? A lot of ppl asked me this question act /perasan terkenal/ Okok, ppl. I'll go back to my hometown start tomorrow and straight to KK. Stay overnight and the next day I'll go back to my mum's hometown. The very next day go back to KK. And then, go to Johor. Shopping and shopping and then the next day spend time enjoying life in Legoland. After that, go to Singapore for one day (only lol) And then go back to Johor -> KK -> hometown, Beaufort. Go back to Labuan on 18th. /coughs/ Dah kira detail la tu, kan? Lol lol lol

Too busy with my life sampai aku terlepas pandang abt my unbio family and friends. Tapi sebenarnya I wasn't that busy sampai tak terlayan cuma yeah when I got time I really don't know how to start a conversation since sudah lama tidak bertegur. Some of them nearly two to three years tak bertegur. ;-; After I end my spm, I took time to yeah.. talk to them. Mungkin some of them aku belum tegur TT Okay jap, pening lol. But I was glad though after aku berjaya tegur dorang /cheers/ I miss them so much. Sooooo much, sobs.

Presenting? Ehm.



Quite a long time I didn't write about her, kan? Hahah /cries/ Yes, she's my very beloved jiejie. I started to talk with her yesterday and yes, rasa macam hati ni happy sangat, i mean very much. I took a very very very long time untuk tegur my sister ni sbb I was too ashamed and i dont even know why ;-; But okay she miss me too ;-----; Hahahah kalau kak maya depan mata uhuh dipeluk ni ketat ketat ;~; Sobs okay okay I dont know how to say lol i just miss her so much. And aku terus cerita segala masalah aku lol. She gave some supportive words too which I miss a lot ;-; I miss her to that extend. And I can see her becoming a strong Maya Asyura ('; I miss youuuuu jiejie. ;w;

And some of my old friends tegur tegur di inbox fb and twitter. Ahah, at first I was shocked sebab to realised yang mmg lama aku tak bertegur dengan dorang. /hits forehead/ What happen to you dearself ;-; Too much people aku terlepas pandang ;-; Dorang tegur pun semua start dengan "heyyy" "ehemmmm" and "hmm malu mau tegur budak sms" (sms or smexcel is my school) so yeah so yeah so yeah it was awkward at first but gladly aku boleh go on mcm biasa. I miss them sangat sangat sangat. Ok what is this ;-; Too many ppl aku rindu skg, gfame old mates and unbio sisters. /bow/ Ill be that N. I. Inarah yang akan mula menegur semua orang sekarang. Hahahahahaha. /cheers to myself/ I wonder bila aku boleh buat reunion dengan budak Pekan Dua. Miss 'em huhuh. (p/s; jangan lah terlalu merendah diri hanya kerana kita beza sekolah ;-----; kita sama sahaja ;----;)

Lastly, EXO COMEBACK YEYEYEYEYEYYYYYYY HAHAHAHAHAHA YEYEYYYY CHEERS LOL and vixx won today!! Cheers for them ;p At last! Huhuh aku tersentuh tengok interaction exo dengan vixx tadi. Macam rapat gila nak mati ;w; Hahahah suka suka suka. Ok dorang nangis berabis memandangkan ini first win dorang ;w; Anyway congrates vixx!



See?? see? Lol okok -,- Excited bebeno ni -,-

In a nutshell, I will be Inarah yang akan cuba untuk contact balik semua sahabat sahabat lama. Lol conclusion epic -___- Silalah sokong puhahaha

To my dearest gfame and 0913 sisters brothers; rajinkan diri solat hajat tiap hari :-) Our papers are still in markings. I wish the best for all of us :) Kbyeeeee he he he
©