itsnara


HOME ABOUT STUFF FOLLOW DBOARD



INARAH ♡
fct's dancing machine//gfame




© Template by AtiqahJaidin
Image from TUMBLR | WHI
comeback!
Sunday, December 1, 2013 | 0 comment[s]

Assalamualaikum.
*Inhales* So, I'm free? Lol i really dont know how to express my feeling okok -,- Finally my five years at boarding school has ended? Mcm tak percaya as if I entered school yesterday. Ok over -.- No really. To think back I wrote a lot about my school life at this blog and now highschool is over. Ok if you're still attending school next year, you just wait the time comes and you'll feel the same thing as me. Life after spm? Memang aku tunggu masa ni, lol why on earth tak kan. Tapi I've got that mixed feeling juga. Tipu kalau tak. I spend my nearly five years with my friends. Makan, tidur, belajar, solat, dude. I did almost everything with my friend and now, semua tu dah tak sama. I woke up to see my own bedroom, my own bathroom, own space to watch tv wow it feels different.

I'm glad sebab one of my wish was granted before I end up schooling. That is to make a dance group and perform with our fav songs. Lol it was all started when there's an event for the girl students in my school "Ladies Night". Then, I was joking with my friends pasal nak perform time event tu padahal dalam hati punya menggunung harapan -,- Tiba tiba pula benda tu nampak mcm ada future (lol) so we asked some of the girls in my batch siapa nak join and at last hitung2 semua 15 orang dapat. Time ni serious excited gila nak mati -,- We even practised setiap petang for weeks and guess what, the songs we used mmg semua berkenan lol. Using concept, ofcourse.
[1] Beautiful- Beast. Why? Sebab this song remind us of our past memories back in the year of 2011.

[2] Wolf- Exo. Why? Lol just plainly pick it bcs the song is totally a hit for everyone in the group and nearly everyone started to stan them hahah.

[3]Tell me- Girl's Day. To be frank, we want to bring up the mood with this song. And, the result is, everyone loved this song!


Until now, I still cant believe yang my wish betul2 tercapai hahah /kesat air mata/ Lol, and to look like exo (LAUGHS) all of us wear varsity hahahahaha. Okok aku tengah cari gambar kami tu tapi tak jumpa. Next entry la, ok? lol

Infinite's current activity: OGS in Paris. Well, dah nak habis dah OGS dorang kan. /coughs/ Sebab lama sangat tak terdedah dengan dunia luar I have no idea about the scandal that spread on 25th Sept. Pasal myungsoo and doyeon the ulzzang tu. /rubs forehead/ Seriously aku tak sangka yang dorang dating betul2 hahahah (ketawa lemah -,-) And they broke up the next day, 26th Sept. They started dating in May. Woooooo aku langsung tak tau weh /hold tears/ Okok actually aku tak kisah pun.. Its just that a very little piece of my heart (coughs coughs) pecah seribu ok when I read this:



I support them since I was 15 and I still am. In the future, dengan siapa pun dia nak jadikan wife (ceh wife terus) aku ok ja lol lol lol apa aku cakap ni. Tapi aku harap la orang yang dia pilih tu nanti natural beauty, tak overprotected semua la. Laaaa kan dia sendiri nak yang ada innocent aura segala huhahuha. And ofcourse aku harap the infinite boys tak gaduh pasal ni. Fine -,- I really see myself mcm manager dorang yang membebel rather than a fan lol. So so so i hope they'll stand up back, stronger than ever!



And exo :3 Their charm unraveled day by day like seriously lol. And they'll make a comeback lagi 5 dec ni; Miracle of December. Cheers cheers cheers lol. Seeing exo really reminds me of my friends cries ;'O And yes, the king of wifi had that special place hehehehhh xp



LU-GE :3 hahaha. Ok nanti nanti sambung. Heeeee kbye.

p/s;I miss gfame soooooo much ok?? Sobs
©