itsnara


HOME ABOUT STUFF FOLLOW DBOARD



INARAH ♡
fct's dancing machine//gfame




© Template by AtiqahJaidin
Image from TUMBLR | WHI
ditto
Tuesday, December 3, 2013 | 0 comment[s]

Assalamualaikum.

Do you ever feel that youre like terperangkap in a situation yang kau langsung tidak tahu how to get out? And why am I starting my entry with such intense question lol. -,- Frankly speaking, I am seriously in that situation. I thought after I finished my big-stressed out-exhausting exam, everything is going to be much more easier for me. Salah, semua ini salah. Hahah (ketawa lemah) I have to think what I'm going to do after this, where I'm going to further my studies, my plan for my life. Sejujurnya, this is one of that reasons why I hate to end my highschool days. (I'm currently hearing GD's coup d'etat, so yeah, I'm telling myself everything I'll do will be insyAllah coup d'etat)

I've been thinking a lot about what I'm going to do, srsly aku tak nak ambil medic ;-; But at the same time, a very little of my heart wanted to do that, but half of it guiding me towards design. Apaaaa ni, aku srsly have no idea about what I'm going to do. But one thing for sure, none of my decision influenced 100% oleh kawan kawan aku. Like srsly I have to highlight this one, (just in case) sbb I really think that someone, however, thought that every decision aku buat sebab kawan. Hahahah (ketawa yang super lemah kali ni) I'm tired of that honestly. Cries cries cries.



Let me tell you something, aku rasa banyak benda aku kena buat ni. I have to stop doing things yang akan impair aku nanti. Aku kena make myself firm, masuk the term baik as a whole, thinking hard about what my decisions will affect me. Y'know, aku start takut after I heard a lot of stories about excellent students that seemed to be not that excellent in their real life like one in their schooldays. Stories about them yang jadi exemplary in their previous schools but end up changed sepenuhnya after that. Aku terasa tua dah ni ;-; Sobs. Can someone or anybody help me here tsk

--

Okay, enough with intense surrounding hahaha. So yeah, pasal FCT. (the group I mentioned before) if you ever wonder, here's the picture:



Hahah. How I miss those days ;') We did the 'debut stage' mcm srsly betul2 ok -,- HAHAHAHAHA. Practise segala. 'Debut stage' tu mcm betul2 debut, with all of the girl students in my school as the audience, my batch buat banner HAHAHAHA srsly -,- And their fanchants lol lol have you ever seen those k-idols comeback stage mcm tu laaa HAHAHA. After the stage, the cameras were like serbu kami, and we prepared a lot of poses that night. And we did our own interviews lol percayalah aku pun tak sangka we were going to have our SPM and yet we did this -,- lol



We did the wolf pose :D You know the funniest part is when the vocal line at some part, (me, muge, ainun) and the others did the tree pose! Frankly speaking, I couldnt believe my own eyes when my friends did the tree pose!!! Its like, beyond cool lol cooler than ever. They did nearly the same! Ohyeah, they split into two, but indeed both of the tree pose sama weh ;-; Terharu den lol. We also did the "cave dance" similarly like exo's. HAHAHAHAHAHA i love that part the most. And the scene yang terbang then cakar tu, checked. One of the member also did that ;p Heheh.

Most interesting part about FCT (oh if you wonder what FCT stands for, it's Fifteen Cute Tinkerbells) HAHAHAHA ok we took time to pick the right name ok?? LOL. Im the one who suggest tinkerbell since exo sang about it lol) We got our own positions. And ofcourse we got our own managers and fans (; Our leader is one and only, Rasyiqah ♡ Perenggggg we call :p Rappers, moodmakers, everything lol. And I'm the dancing machine -w- HAHAHAHA.



Lol I write a lot about this thing. What can I do? I just miss my members, and GFAME as a whole. ♡

To my dearest gfame, my one and only batch,

We gone through a lot, we fought yet we're still standing still. You guys are the ones that I treasured the most after highschool has ended. One day if we ever meet again, I hope to see you guys, still holding firmly with our trust towards God, and get to be who you want to be, get what you want. Loves ♡♡


p/s; I teared up lol ;-;
©