itsnara


HOME ABOUT STUFF FOLLOW DBOARD



INARAH ♡
fct's dancing machine//gfame




© Template by AtiqahJaidin
Image from TUMBLR | WHI
spm + sochi 2014
Sunday, February 23, 2014 | 0 comment[s]

Assalamualaikum.

Update update update! D-25 more to spm result. Kalau cakap pasal perasaan, yes. I'm nervous. It's a lie if I say I don't feel anything, time flies so fast. Mcm baru semalam habis spm ok. ((Mula la mau berhiperbola -,,-)) Btw, how are you guys feeling? I cant talk much and yes the stress is building up right now. Walaupun its only a piece of paper with alphabets written on it. Tapi apa pun yang aku akan dapat nanti, I'll accept it. Insha Allah. [coughs] I hope you guys too! All the best for us!!! =v=/

Tadi trah msg, kesian dia =^= I hope she get well soon supaya dia dapat ikut aktiviti menembak since itu memang impian dia selain daripda memanah. Punya banyak nasihat aku bagi 3 msg berjela within 5 minutes == Walaupun dia sbnarnya lagi rajin makan ubat on time dari aku. I let out a sigh of relief bila she said that theres nothing serious actually. I told her this one quote, "the body achieves what the mind believes" AND BAM TERUS DIA RASA SEMANGAT [laughs] thats what she told me hahaha. And then she said "walau macam mana baik pun kawan kawan yg aku jumpa sini, manada yang boleh ganti kamurang.."



Macam tu la perasaan aku T-T Ok seriously okay == Cepat la plkn habis supaya aku dapat jumpa balik si tyrah dan gfame2 lain ((walaupun semua budak plkn tiba2 buat drama mau plkn 6 bulan sebab keseronokan yang melangkaui lapisan ketujuh bumi))

Btw is there anyone yang tengok Sochi Winter Olympics? If yes you must know about Queen Kim Yuna yang only dapat silver and Russia's Adelina Sotnikova yang menang gold? If nda pun pandai2 la paham okay sebab aku mau meluahkan perasaan unsatisfied I ni lewls like srsly how come la Kim Yuna nda dapat gold? Her performance is so beautiful, it's art ok art. Bila kau tengok dia perform you wont think its a figure skating competition you just simply "wow" with her routine. While Adelina's, memang I agree she got skills but her perf is not as flawless as Kim Yuna's ;-; Its not only me, not only Koreans but basically the whole world terkejut ok dgn keputusan tu ;-; As soon as the result is out, 100,000+ signed up for petition supaya result tu di investigate balik, and the result dapat liputan media luas everyone is like "Kim Yuna should've won gold" CANTIK GILA WEI ROUTINE DIA WEI Adelina ada stumbled at certain parts of her routine and even trembled a little like how can she won gold??? Hwaaa kamu tengok la both of the perfs and tell me, who's better ;~;



Even the Google entitled her as the Queen HAHAHAHAHAHAHA try search Kim Yuna it'll show that lol. AND PLUS SHE WORE A BLACK+PURPLE OUTFIT WHICH IS MY FAVOURITE COMBINATION OF COLOURS AAAAAARGGGHHHH HOW COME LA WEI ei ==




This is not her last perf (the one yg dia pakai purple black outfit) in Sochi but I want to show you why I love this Queen, her moves are so gentle, and her expression okay highlight her expression. If you see her perf in Sochi ya ampun cantik wei T-T Kenapa aku emo sebab that was her last LAST LAST LAST LAST PARTICIPATION IN FIGURE SKATING LEPAS NI DIA DAH RETIRE WEI EI DAH LA YANG MENANG GOLD TU BARU UMUR 17/18 EY bragging pulok tu she was like "my routine is harder than her, my jump is harder than her, so i do skate well." Like duh down to earth la sikit weeeeei okay what am I saying right now hahahaha emo betul -,,,,-

By the way besides her ada lagi sorang skater aku minat =w= He's from Japan wohohoho Yuzuru Hanyu!!! But I dont know him much compared to Kim Yuna loooools so yeah aku tunjuk ja la gambar dia k sebab idk what to say abt him actually but he's the champion though :-) I love his moments with Kim Yuna hahaha adorable gila if only Yuna won gold also haih.



Biar kecil hahaha by the way he really look like someone ;~~; SCREAAAAAAMS okay end. Im sorry well aku emotional malam malam buta ni and maybe most of you guys nda faham langsung apa aku luahkan ni but meh faham2 kan la kekeke.



...just look at that dorks i hate them so much bye (whispers the opposite)
©